GU Eco Diapers. Tested as non-irritating. S3/10u.
The GU diapers are made of natural raw materials, getting a diaper that is more:
- Healthy: its natural fibres help reduce the risk of allergic reactions, irritation, and discomfort on the skin of your baby.
- Organic: Oxo-biodegradable materials in GU diapers degrade and get reintegrated in nature over a period of 3 to 6 years.
Size 3 (4-10 kg) 10 u.
Know the GU diaper inside and out
Besides integrating raw materials of natural origin and oxo-biodegradable materials, GU diapers are tested as Non-irritating: They help reduce the risk of allergic reactions, irritation, and discomfort in the delicate skin of your baby.
1. INTERNAL COVER AND TRANSFER LAYER: It contains hypoallergenic fibres from natural origin to ensure both maximum respect for your baby's skin and a lower environmental impact.
2. CORE: Integrates sustainable materials such as cellulose and the 100% natural starch-based absorbent Bio SAP. Ensures absorption for 12 hours. Its biodegradation is lower than a year.
3. EXTERNAL COVER: A soft and leakproof barrier made from oxo biodegradable material. Besides providing comfort and protection for the baby, it reintegrates into nature in a period of 3 to 6 years.
4. ANATOMIC WAIST AND ELASTIC SIDES: The diaper adapts to the baby's body without damaging his/her skin, providing complete freedom of movement.
ABSORPTION FOR 12 HOURS: Your baby will be protected and dry both day and night.
REUSABLE ORGANIC PACKAGING WITH NO PLASTIC!
We substitute the classic plastic wrap for a bag with a more sustainable design, made with water-based inks, plant adhesives, and recyclable, recycled and biodegradable materials.
WHY AN ECO DIAPER?
Diapers are usually made of polypropylene and polyethylene, non-biodegradable materials that can take hundreds of years to decompose. Instead, GU diapers contain Oxo-biodegradable materials, proceeding from renewable natural resources that make them biodegradable and accelerate their decomposition.
Chlorine, latex, benzene, heavy metals, latex, organotin compound (MBT, DBT, TBT)