Organic water-based ointment
Eco biological cream for diaper change with a high lipid content, of light consistency, easy to spread and remove, it offers an optimal protection to sensitive skin and sore.
It protects and maintains the integrity of the delicate skin of children, especially in the buttocks and genital areas.
This water-based paste, it is specifically designed to prevent the occurrence of irritation in areas of the buttocks of your baby, by isolating the skin of all impurities.
Its formula based on using natural ingredients and avoiding those harmful ones, is particularly suitable for the most fragile skin, even with atopic tendency.
- Rich in eudermic oils, which contain soothing properties.
- Zinc Oxide: its properties favour the reparation of the irritated areas. It also helps prevent the growth of bacteria against the aggression of urine and faeces.
- Shea Butter: it soothes the feeling of discomfort and softens the skin.
- Glycerine: produces a moisturizing action.
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
- Product certified by ICEA Eco Bio Cosmetics.
- Tested content of nickel, chromium, and cobalt (values <0.4 ppm).
- No synthetic perfumes, scented only with natural essential oils.
SLES, Parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, silicones, synthetic fragrances, colorants, petrochemical derivatives.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Talc, Glycerine, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil *, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Butter *, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch *, Panthenol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Phytic Acid, Limonene.
* from organic farming
WHY USE ORGANIC PRODUCTS?
The baby's skin is extremely sensitive and usually reacts to prolonged contact with products made mainly with artificial components and petroleum derivative chemical. Thanks to the absence of these artificial components and internationally recognized as harmful ingredients, the GU products protect your baby and help to prevent the risk of redness, irritation, and allergies even in the most sensitive skin.
GU cosmetics are characterized by:
- The use of ingredients coming from organic or wild plants.
- The absence of environmentally questionable materials both in composition and in the packaging of products.
- The absence of ingredients with a non-plant origin that are considered possibly harmful, meaning allergens, irritants, or with evidence of being harmful to human health.
The criteria that guide us in the choice of raw materials as eligible are:
- Low toxicity and no undesirable effects on humans.
- Low environmental impact.
All our products are subjected to dermatological controls by independent laboratories to ensure their safety.
Many personal care products contain raw materials, especially chemicals, for which there are doubts about its safety for the environment and health of people.
One of the major commitments of GU is to avoid environmental damage, which is why our products follow the next guidelines to produce a low environmental impact:
- Vegetable raw materials are allowed in GU if they are authentic, not from protected or endangered species, and no environmental damage will occur in removal or transportation.
- Mineral raw materials are permitted provided they are used for their intrinsic properties, and its extraction process generates no pollution. Its processing and preparation are respectful of the environment and people, that is, the production process is taken into account.
- We do not allow ingredients or processes involving the use of controversial technologies such as genetically modified organisms(GMOs), nanotechnology or irradiation.
- Workers involved in the process receive a decent salary and working conditions.
Our ICEA ECO BIO COSMETICS certifications guarantee that our products have been grown and handled according to strict safety procedures.
HOW TO PREVENT DIAPER RASH
To prevent baby's skin irritation is advisable to follow these guidelines:
- The skin should be kept dry after bathing or after diaper changes. After bath, folds (armpits, English, between the fingers, neck, ears, navel...) must be dried with the towel.
- For diapering, just a sponge with warm water is enough, and then drying with a gauze.
- In case of diarrhoea, simply change the diaper often.
If your baby's skin is sensitive, we recommend using 100% natural products that do not produce any harm and prevent damage.
The GU children's line protects your baby's skin and helps prevent the risk of allergies and irritations:
GU guaranteeGU guarantee
CHECK THE COMPOSITION OF THE PRODUCTS YOU USE!
In GU we pledge that our products respect the health of the entire family, and therefore beyond the guarantees of organic certification and European quality, each of our products pass the GU quality control. This means that they are subjected to a thorough analysis of the entire composition to ensure they do not contain ingredients considered harmful to your health and the planet.
Want more information about harmful ingredients? We inform you!Join 'smart eco' consumption: We invite you to question the quality and ingredients of everything you consume. To make things easier for you, you will find the GU seal, which is the quality assurance certification that ensures the product contains no hazardous ingredients.