Organic baby bath gel
Organic Gel-shampoo suitable even for the most delicate skin and hair.
With natural vegetal origin surfactants, it provides effective and soft cleaning, suitable for the whole family.
Avena Sativa helps to maintain a healthy and hydrated skin while providing a sense of relief on irritated skin or eczema.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Product certified by ICEA Eco Bio Cosmetics.
- Tested content of nickel, chromium, and cobalt (values<0.4 ppm).
- No synthetic perfumes, scented only with natural essential oils.
Parabens, phenoxyethanol, SLES, PEG, silicones, synthetic fragrances, colorants, petrochemical derivatives, alkaline soaps.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Betaine ** Olivamidopropyl, Lauryl Glucoside, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract *, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Parfum (Fragrance), Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
* From organic farming / ** from organic olive oil.
WHY USE ORGANIC PRODUCTS?
The baby's skin is extremely sensitive and usually reacts to prolonged contact with products made mainly with artificial components and petroleum derivative chemical. Thanks to the absence of these artificial components, internationally recognized as harmful ingredients, GU products protect your baby and help to prevent the risk of redness, irritation, and allergies even in the most sensitive skin.
GU cosmetics are characterized by:
- The use of ingredients coming from organic or wild plants.
- The absence of environmentally questionable materials both in composition and in the packaging of products.
- The absence of ingredients with a non-plant origin that are possibly considered as harmful, containing allergens, irritants, or with evidence of being harmful to human health.
The criteria that guide us in the choice of raw materials is:
- Low toxicity and no undesirable effects on humans.
- Low environmental impact.
All our products are subjected to dermatological controls by independent laboratories to ensure their safety.
Many personal care products contain raw materials, especially chemicals, for which there are doubts about its safety for the environment and health of people.
One of the major commitments of GU is to avoid environmental damage, which is why our products follow the next guidelines to produce a low environmental impact:
- Vegetable raw materials are allowed in GU if they are authentic, not from protected or endangered species, and no environmental damage occurs in its removal or transportation.
- Mineral raw materials are permitted if they are used for their intrinsic properties, and its extraction process generates no pollution. Its processing and preparation are respectful of the environment and people; i.e. there is a high respect for the production process.
- We do not allow ingredients or processes involving the use of controversial technologies such as genetically modified organisms (GMOs), nanotechnology or irradiation.
- Workers involved in the process receive a decent salary and work under proper conditions.
- GU does not use non-recyclable or unnecessary packaging (such as individually packaged parts).
Our ICEA ECO BIO COSMETICS certifications guarantee that our products have been grown and handled according to strict safety procedures.
HOW TO PREVENT DIAPER RASH
To prevent baby's skin irritation is advisable to follow these guidelines:
- Skin should be kept dry after bathing or after diaper changes. After bath, folds (armpits, between fingers and toes, neck, ears, navel...) must be dried with a towel.
- For diapering, just a sponge with warm water is enough, and then drying with gauze.
- In case of diarrhoea, simply change the diaper often.
If your baby's skin is sensitive, we recommend using 100% natural products that do no harm and prevent damage.
The GU children's line protects your baby's skin and helps prevent the risk of allergies and irritations:
GU guaranteeGU guarantee
CHECK THE COMPOSITION OF THE PRODUCTS YOU USE!
In GU we pledge that our products respect the health of the entire family, and therefore beyond the guarantees of organic certification and European quality, each of our products pass the GU quality control. This means that they are subjected to a thorough analysis of the entire composition to ensure they do not contain ingredients considered harmful to your health and the planet.